Sunday, November 2, 2014

Hi Guys! Thank you for reading and your comments!
As HsinFang asked me, I will introduce about Tokyo Disney Sea (TDS)! Yay!
Tokyo Disney Sea is located next to TDL. it takes about 10 minuets  from TDL by bus or Disney RESORT LINE.





                             ameblo.jp

Their park therm is “Where Adventure and Imagination Set Sail”






 www15.plala.or.jp

There is also consist of 7 areas.


The first, Mediterranean Harbor is imaged  a port town of south Europe. I really like here. There is Venetian Gondolas,when you ride it you will feel like you are in Venetia. 

.


 www.flickr.com 


American Waterfront, here is also imaged as a port in U.S. They utilize Tokyo bay in the area.There combined New york and Cape Cod. In NY area, you can see Toyville Trolley Park, in the area there is Toy story’s attraction! and that is one of my favorite.














 fc2.com


Port Discovery is imaged as Space fantasy novel’ world in 20th century.



                       gomibako.cocolog-nifty.com
Arabian Coast is as you can see from the name, there is imaged Aladdin as the Disney movie.


 

fc2.com
Lost River Delta is remains of antiquity area. There is “Indiana jones”



 

minkara.carview.co.jp
Mysterious Island is imaged as Volcanic island and the huge volcano is symbolic of TDS.



             


Mermaid Lagoon!!! Here is THE MOST favorite place!!!
Here is motif of Little Mermaid! Recently, here was renovated and I have not seen the new version. I cant wait to go there!
 


fc2.com

2 comments:

  1. Haha. I like TDS more than TDL. In the TDS, this most interesting thing for me are "Indiana jones" and "Mysterious Island". I really want to play again. If i have time i hope i can go to Japan next summer vocation. by the way, which one you like more? TDL or TDS? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi HsinFang ;))
    I like the both but TDS is more favorite :))

    ReplyDelete