Sunday, November 9, 2014

Cosplay

Hi there
Last week was Halloween, did you dressed up?
I did not do anything lol
Today, I want to introduce about costume play.
Do you know what is Costume play?
Costume play calls Cosplay, and it is likely every one does on Halloween, but it is not seasonal event.
Cosplay is popular among some young people in Japan, and they are called Cosplayer .
Usually Cosplayers wear a cloths that are showed in anime, comics, and games.
I am also a Cosplayer lol
So I want to show some pictures of my cosplay.


This costumes were from "Love Live" is a popular anime in Japan



This costumes were from  "Kuroko no Basket" is a popular comic and anime in Japan

1 comment:

  1. I really do not know much about Cosplay, although I have hear a little from some friends. I do not know if I could ever get involved with this, but it sure looks like you are all having a lot of fun with it. Enjoy and stay happy!

    ReplyDelete