Saturday, October 25, 2014

Tokyo Disney Land





Tokyo Disney Land is consist of 7 areas which are World bazaar, Tomorrow land, Toontown, Fantasy land, Critter Country, Western land, and Adventure land.

World bazaar is imaged as Marceline, Missouri where was Walt Disney’s hometown. There produces good old days of U.S.

Tomorrow land is imaged as the future world. So there are many attractions that are relate to the future such as star wars.

Toontown is a town where Mickey Mouse and other Mickey Mouse’s friends live in. There are Mickey Mouse’s house, Minnie Mouse’s house,Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse, Donald's boat, and Goofy’s house.

In Fantasy land, there are “It’s a small world”, “Pooh's Hunny Hunt”, “Alice’s tea party” and etc.
And this is my favorite place.

Critter Country is imaged as animal’s country by the river. So there is “Splash Mountain” which is modeled a disney movie “Song of the South”

In Western land, there is “Big Thunder Mountain” Western land is imaged as America when is in  pioneer days.

Finally, Adventure land is imaged as spirit of romantic adventure. So their attractions are adventure such as jungle Cruise.

How do you feel like about TDL?
While I was wiring this, I really miss Japan and TDL.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Aeri~ It sounds like TDL is super fun! I like how it has different areas that inspire the rides there. I think that's one of the cooler things about disney - their different sections of rides. I used to have an annual pass to Disneyland when I lived in Anaheim, CA and "it's a small world" and "alice's tea party" were some of my favorite attractions too! I hope you can visit Japan again soon and maybe even go to TDL while you're there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TDL is so fun. after read your post that make me want to go TDL now haha.
    Will you introduce TDS? I will expect it. haha =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was visited JP when I was young, at that time I didn't visited Tokyo. I went just Osaka. I really wanted to go to Disney Land, but I couldn't. After reading posting I add one wish on my wish list! I will go to Disney Land in Tokyo. I guess TDL will be delicate, so it will be more cute than another DL!

    ReplyDelete