Saturday, October 4, 2014

ARASHI


Hi there!

I am Aeri!

I will write about Japanese culture in this blog.

Today, I want to tell you about Arashi who is one of my favorite boy's bands. I am their Fan Club member since 2006.

Arashi consists of 5 members, who are Satoshi Ono, Sho Sakurai, Masaki Aiba, Kazunari Ninomiya, and Jun Matsumoto. They are very popular in Japan and other countries.

Their activities are not only singing, but also, acting, and they have some their own TV programs. When you watch Japanese TV, you will see them almost every day on TV.

Hawaii is a significant place for them because they were formed in Hawaii 15 years ago, and few weeks ago, they had a concert at Kapolei for 2days! Of cause, I went to the concert both days.

My favorite Arashi’s songs are Tomadoi nagara (とまどいながら), Carnival night part 2, oh! Yeah, Jam, and so on. If you get interested in, check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aeri chan,
    I'm one of your classmate Takane.
    Wow! You went to the concert both of days!!??
    I was interested in going to the concert, but I just put it off :((
    But now I've heard lots of story about the concert, I thought I should have gone there!
    Anyway, nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete